About MSK Centre
The Musculoskeletal (MSK) Centre is a state-of-the-art healthcare facility where our mission is to provide superior-quality, comprehensive, musculoskeletal care for the Kitchener-Waterloo region.
Our Vision and Values
Through a collaborative, multidisciplinary team approach, we strive to deliver excellence in patient care to restore function and improve the health of those we serve.
- Quality. We maintain the highest standard of care for our services and continually seek to improve our patients’ outcomes.
- Compassion. We ensure a caring and supportive environment for our patients to rehabilitate and heal.
- Integrity. We adhere to the highest ethical standards and provide an honest, transparent, and respectful relationship with each other and our patients.
- Education. We teach, train, and mentor the healthcare providers of tomorrow.
- Convenience. We provide accessible services in a timely fashion without burdening our patients’ busy schedules.
Our Services Include:
Location and Hours
Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in Waterloo. We know our patients lead busy lives, and so we offer flexible appointment bookings including early morning and evening hours.
- Free parking
- No referral required
- Direct billing offered to most insurance providers
- Payment by cash, cheque, Interac, Visa & MasterCard
Our Office Hours:
Monday: 7am – 7pm
Tuesday: 7am – 7pm
Wedneday: 7am – 7pm
Thursday: 7am – 7pm
Friday: 7am – 5pm