Dr. Chris Geddes
MD, MSc, FRCS(C)
Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), McMaster University
Dr. Geddes is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the arthroscopic and open treatment of Shoulder and Elbow injuries and degenerative conditions. This includes arthroscopic surgery for shoulder instability and rotator cuff tears, and open surgeries for arthritis (including total joint replacement surgery for the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee). Dr. Geddes completed his MD at Dalhousie University (2007), residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at University of Toronto (2012) and a Fellowship in Upper Extremity and Trauma Surgery at University of Toronto (2013).
Dr. Geddes has been practising in Kitchener-Waterloo at Grand River and St. Mary’s General Hospitals since 2013. He is appointed as an Assistant Clinical Professor at the McMaster University DeGroote School of Medicine and is involved in teaching medical students and orthopaedic surgery trainees.
- Shoulder arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopic and open instability repair
- Shoulder anatomic & reverse total shoulder arthroplasty (primary and revision)
- Elbow reconstruction and total elbow arthroplasty
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric fracture care